TNT 's episodes on demand
Turner Network Television, better known as TNT, contrasts with its sister station TBS (which you can also watch on demand) in style and genre. While TBS focuses on comedy, TNT’s slogan is “We Know Drama.” Indeed, TNT showcases more feature-length films and more intensely dramatic original series than its sister station. Those who like serious TV, and seriously like TV, should consider watching the station on demand to replay their favorite shows. All you need is a device that is connected to the internet, like a smartphone, tablet, or computer, and you can watch the drama unfold anywhere, any time.
One great program to watch and rewatch again and again is the police drama Rizzoli & Isles. This show, going into its seventh and final season, was inspired by a series of novels written by Tess Gerritsen. Rizzoli and Isles are a detective and a medical examiner who, together, work hard to solve mysteries and make the streets a bit safer. The show has featured an impressive 101 episodes, each an hour long, so if you feel a bit out of touch, don’t forget that you can catch up by replaying past episodes on demand.
Another high-drama show that you will want to keep coming back to is The Last Ship. In this show, now slated for a fourth season, 80% of the world has been wiped out by a global pandemic. Luckily, the crew of one naval ship was so isolated that the virus never reached them, and they are therefore responsible for saving the other 20% by finding a cure. The impressive cast of characters and the expert writing on this show make it a must-see for all television aficionados, so never miss an episode and be sure to watch again and again!
Watching TNT on demand gives you the advantage of taking charge of when and how you want to watch your favorite shows. Is the drama too much to follow all at once? Is your schedule too grueling to keep up, but you want to stay caught up? I recommend watching it online where you can live the drama of TNT without worrying so much about program scheduling.
The network TNT offers hundreds of shows and series to watch again on the internet, and it’s free and legal. Whether it is a documentary, a sports match, or a show, rebroadcasting is often free and available for you.
Access all episodes of TNT on demand
Click on the button above to access episodes from the official network site. If you encounter any problems watching any of our shows, don’t hesitate to consult the user's manual.